1. Jun Yu co-corresponding authored in Jianqun Yan et al. (2014). Genomic signatures of near-extinction and rebirth of the crested ibis and other endangered bird species. Genome Biology. 2014 Dec 11;15(12):557.
2. Dapeng Wang and Jun Yu?. (2014). Plastid-LCGbase: a Collection of Evolutionarily Conserved Plastid-associated Gene Pairs. Nucleic Acids Res. 2014 Nov 5. pii: gku1070.
3. Jun Yu co-corresponding authored in Xiaowen Sun et al. (2014) Genome sequence and genetic diversity of the common carp, Cyprinus carpio. Nature Genetics 46, 1212–1219. doi:10.1038/ng.3098.
4. Hao Wu, Yong-jun Fang, Jun Yu ? and Zhang Zhang. (2014). The quest for a unified view of bacterial land colonization. IMSE J 8:1358–1369.
5. Wang X, Kang Y, Luo C, Zhao T, Liu L, Jiang X, Fu R, An S, Chen J, Jiang N, Ren L, Wang Q, Baillie JK, Gao Z, Yu J?. (2014). Heteroresistance at the single-cell level: adapting to antibiotic stress through a population-based strategy and growth-controlled interphenotypic coordination. mBio 5(1):e00942-13. doi:10.1128/mBio.00942-13.
6. Jun Yu as one of the corresponding authors with Al-Mssallem et al. (2013) A Draft Genome Sequence of Date Palm (Phoenix dactylifera L.). Nature Communication. Publishing online August 6.
7. Dapeng Wang, Yan Xia, Xinna Li, Lixia Hou and Jun Yu. (2012). The Rice Genome Knowledgebase (RGKbase): an annotation database for rice comparative genomics and evolutionary biology. Nucleic Acids Res 41(D1): D1199–D1205.
8. Kaifu Chen, Qingshu Meng, Lina Ma, Qingyou Liu, Petrus Tang, Chungshung Chiu, Songnian Hu, Jun Yu.(2008). A novel DNA sequence periodicity decodes nucleosome positioning. Nucleic Acids Res. 36:6228–36.
9. Jun Yu co-authored in Muzny et al (2006). The DNA sequence, annotation and analysis of human chromosome 3. Nature 440(7088):1194-8.
10. Jun Yu as one of the listed authors of the International HapMap Consortium. (2005) A haplotype map of the human genome. Nature 437:1299-1320.
11. Jun Yu, Wang J, Lin W, Li S, Li H, et al. (2005) The Genomes of Oryza sativa: A History of Duplications Rice genomes. PLoS Biol 3:e38.
12. Jun Yu co-first authored in International Chicken Polymorphism Map Consortium. (2004) A genetic variation map for chicken with 2.8 million single-nucleotide polymorphisms. Nature 431:717–722.
13. Jun Yu co-authored in International Chicken Genome Sequencing Consortium. (2004) Sequence and comparative analysis of the chicken genome provide unique perspectives on vertebrate evolution. Nature 431:695–716.
14. Jun Yu co-first authored in Xia et al. (2004) A draft sequence of the genome of the domesticated silkworm Bombyx mori). Science 310:1938–1940.
15. Jun Yu as one of the listed authors and co-PI of the Chinese effort, International Human Genome Sequencing Consortium. (2004) Finishing the euchromatic sequence of the human genome. Nature 431:931–945.
16. Wong, Gane Ka-Shu, Jun Wang, Douglas A. Passey, and Jun Yu. (2002) Codon-Usage Gradients in Gramineae Genomes. Genome Res 12:851–856.
17. Jun Yu et al. (2002) A draft sequence assembly of the rice (Oryza sativa ssp. indica) genome. Science 296:79–93.
18. Wong, G.K.-S., D.A. Passey, and J. Yu. (2001) Most of the human genome is transcribed. Genome Res 11:1975–1977.
19. Yang, Z., G. K-S. Wong, M.A. Eberle, M. Kibukawa, D.A. Passey, W.R. Hughes, L. Kruglyak, and J. Yu. (2000) Sampling SNPs. Nature Genetics 26:13–14.
20. Jun Yu co-first authored in Wong et al. (1997) Multiple-complete-digest restriction fragment mapping: Generating sequence-ready maps for large-scale DNA sequencing. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 94:5225–5230.